* Reutimann has one top-20 finish, 18th, in his only Cup Series start at Dover International Speedway. * Reutimann picked up three positions in the driver points standings following his top-10 finish at Lowe's Motor Speedway in the Coca-Cola 600.
* Reutimann has one top-20 finish, 18th, in his only Cup Series start at Dover International Speedway.
* Reutimann picked up three positions in the driver points standings following his top-10 finish at Lowe's Motor Speedway in the Coca-Cola 600. He currently sits in the 26th position in the driver points, while the #44 Team is 29th in the owner's standings.
* The top-10 scored by Reutimann and the #44 Team at LMS is the third for Michael Waltrip Racing at the Cup level.
* Reutimann has five combined starts in the Craftsman Truck Series and the Nationwide Series at the Monster Mile. He has posted one pole and two top-five finishes in his three Craftsman Truck Series starts and one top-10 in the Nationwide Series.
Reutimann Discusses Racing at Dover International Speedway
How much momentum do you carry from the top-10 run last weekend into Sunday's race at Dover?
"I think our finish at Charlotte last weekend is a huge boost for everyone at Michael Waltrip Racing, not just the #44 Team, but for all three teams to prove that we're moving our organization in the right direction. I said after the race that as a team we are doing what we should be doing right now. It is not one big thing that we've changed but just a combination of tweaking on a bunch of little things to improve our overall program."
"Last weekend's race was just an example of what we are capable of when we execute everything like we should. Now our job is just to go out every week and try to back up what we did at Charlotte, to consistently run in or near the top-10 every week. If we can do that, then the next step is obviously the top-five. Right now, though, our focus is on consistency and just to continue to turn in performances like we did last Sunday."
You've had success at Dover. What is it you like about the track?
"I really like Dover because it is really fast for its size. I've only run there once in the Cup Series but we had a decent qualifying effort and a good run in the race. We have a great track record at Dover while I was racing the Truck Series and while the Trucks are nothing like a Cup car, I'm a big believer in when a driver favors a track, it really doesn't matter what Series you are racing in. It's just nice to go back to a track that you really like and have performed well at. Put that together with the momentum from our finish in the Coca-Cola 600, and our UPS Team is really excited for this weekend's race."