* Scott will compete for 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series Raybestos Rookie of the Year honors in the No. 11 Braun Racing Camry. * StopRepairBills.com will debut as primary sponsor of the Braun Racing No. 11 Camry this weekend at Daytona...
* Scott will compete for 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series Raybestos Rookie of the Year honors in the No. 11 Braun Racing Camry.
* StopRepairBills.com will debut as primary sponsor of the Braun Racing No. 11 Camry this weekend at Daytona International Speedway and will return again at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
* In two NASCR Camping World Truck starts at Daytona International Speedway, Scott has an average finish of 10th and has completed 500 of 500 possible laps.
* Veteran crew chief Billy Wilburn will call his first race for Scott this weekend at Daytona International Speedway after joining the No. 11 Braun Racing team for 2010.
Scott reflects on racing new beginnings at Daytona
"Racing at Daytona has always been special to me, but this year I have a lot to be excited about. I have a new series, new team, new crew chief, new sponsors, new everything. After three years in the Camping World Truck Series, making the step to the Nationwide Series full time is very exciting. Braun Racing has put together a really good group of guys led by the one and only Billy Wilburn. The guys have been hard at work all off season building some great cars to give me. Billy and I have talked at length about our goals and I really feel good about being on the same page and communicating well with him. StopRepairBills.com has signed on to do some races as well as AccuDoc Solutions and they have been really great to work with so far. I can't wait to get started"
Scott on contending for the 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series Raybestos Rookie of the Year
"I think we have a great shot at contending for the 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series Raybestos Rookie of the Year award. It's my number one goal. The competition is steep with two Roush/Fenway teammates and James Buescher in the No. 1 car, but Braun Racing has given me a great opportunity to showcase my abilities. Billy Wilburn and I will work real hard in the beginning of the season to nail down a baseline feel on what works for me in a Nationwide Series car. The key after that is consistency. If I can continuously build on that knowledge each weekend and consistently build on our finishes, I feel we will have a great shot at the 2010 Raybestos Rookie of the Year award."
The No. 11 StopRepairBills.com team brought chassis No. BR49 for this weekend's Drive 4 COPD 300. BR49 is a new superspeedway car for Braun Racing and is touted as being "real slippery" by crew chief Billy Wilburn.
-source: braun racing