JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently stands seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Has finished equal to or ahead of where he started in eight of nine races this season * Has finished in the top 10 in the last two races...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently stands seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Has finished equal to or ahead of where he started in eight of nine races this season
* Has finished in the top 10 in the last two races (Talladega, Richmond)
* Has finished in the top 20 in each of his last 13 races
* Had seven straight top-10 finishes from September 2000 to August 2003
* Started 29th and finished 7th in the 2008 Diamond Hill Plywood 200
* Career NNS leader in earnings (413,292), laps (3655), running at finish (24) and miles (4992.66)
* Ranks second to Mark Martin with 27 career starts and 16 lead-lap finishes
* Best finish was a second in the 2002 Gatorade 200
BAKER CURB 2009
* Rank 11th in owner points, an improvement of 13 spots over the 2008 final standings
JASON KELLER ON DARLINGTON
"When I was growing up racing go-karts and late models all around South Carolina I always looked at Darlington and hoped that maybe someday I would get to run there so it's always cool for me to go there. I've taken a lot of vacations near there so the entire area around the track is a place where I have a lot of great memories. The races at Darlington are always exciting and I've run very well there in the past. I think our team is making great strides and have a chance to start competing for some wins. Being that Darlington is my home-state track, it would be extra special if we could bring home a victory this weekend!"
TODD GORDON ON DARLINGTON
"Darlington is a unique track in that it is egg-shaped and because of that the corners are very different in how you run them. One and two are very open and three and four are real tight. Because they handle differently you really can't make the car perfect, you have to make it the best of average between the two. We are brining car 82 which we ran at both California and Nashville this year and aero wise is our best piece to bring to Darlington. Jason and I have run well there in the past, including a seventh-place finish last year and we definitely want to run well this week being that we will be in Jason's home state."