* The Carquest Auto Parts 300 will mark Kyle Busch's 10th Nationwide Series start at Lowe's Motor Speedway and his fifth start for Braun Racing. * Busch claimed victory twice at LMS. The first came in May 2004 after starting...
* The Carquest Auto Parts 300 will mark Kyle Busch's 10th Nationwide Series start at Lowe's Motor Speedway and his fifth start for Braun Racing.
* Busch claimed victory twice at LMS. The first came in May 2004 after starting the race from the second position. The second was the following year in May 2005 after starting 19th.
* In addition to the pair of wins, Busch has five top-five and six top-10 finishes in just nine starts. He has also led 225 laps at Lowe's Motor Speedway.
* In eight Sprint Cup races at Lowe's Motor Speedway, Busch has one top-five and two top-10 finishes, including 71 laps led.
Dollar General on board with Braun Racing for the Carquest Auto Parts 300
Dollar General is the newest member of the Braun Racing family. Joining us for the 2008 season, Dollar General will have three all star drivers behind the wheel. NASCAR Sprint Cup veterans Brian Vickers, Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch will all pilot the No.32 Dollar General Camry.
Dollar General is launching its "DG300 Toyota Tundra Showdown" at Lowe's Motor Speedway this weekend. When they sign up contestants will pick a Braun Racing driver to support, either Brian Vickers or Jason Leffler. Eight finalists will be selected to attend the Dollar General 300 at LMS in October. The driver that finishes highest on the track in that race, Vickers or Leffler, will win Toyota Tundras for the four contestants that supported him. The contest will run until September seventh. Anyone can sign up at the Dollar General displays at the track, mail in entries available at Dollar General locations and online at www.dg300showdown.com.
Busch on Racing at Lowe's Motor Speedway "Lowe's Motor Speedway is one of my favorite tracks to race on. The Saturday night race always makes for a lot of excitement for the fans. It always seems like it gets a little wild under the lights at Lowe's but I'm hopeful our Dollar General Stores Camry is up front at the end and battling for the win. We took this car to the test last Monday and Tuesday and really only had to run one day of the test session because we really thought we hit on something. I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do during the race and get this No.32 to Victory Lane."
Equipment Information The No. 32 Dollar General team will compete with chassis 33 in Saturday night's Carquest Auto Parts 300. This is a brand new chassis that has not been raced yet this season.
-credit: braun racing