* Rain was a factor throughout the day as the race was started under the green and yellow flags. The yellow flag was lifted on lap 5 and the race began on lap 6. * Logano began the race from the 12th starting position after a qualifying lap of...
* Rain was a factor throughout the day as the race was started under the green and yellow flags. The yellow flag was lifted on lap 5 and the race began on lap 6.
* Logano began the race from the 12th starting position after a qualifying lap of 29.945 seconds, or 180.331 mph.
* Logano drove into the top-3 by lap 11, but a "tight" car kept him from challenging for the lease.
* Crew chief Dave Rogers made plenty of adjustments to "loosen" the car up and by lap 115 Logano was easily one of the fastest cars on the track and running in third.
* A caution on lap 151, during the cycling of pit stops, left only two cars on the lead lap. Several fast cars that had led laps early were on the tail end of the lead lap when the rain came in an unusual finish.
"That was a wild race, for sure. I knew when the caution came out around lap 150 that we would be in a weird situation. We had just pitted and I knew there was no way that the pit stops had cycled through. What I didn't know was that there would be only two cars on the lead lap. That was a new experience for me because there were a lot of fast cars on the tail end of the lead lap and we were all making moves to try to figure out where we wanted to restart the race. That's one of the reasons that I'm in the Nationwide Series, so I can learn what to do in those situations. Those are one-in-a-million things, but they can happen."
"To be honest, I didn't think we would have as good a car as we had tonight. We got up to third at one point and I was happy with that. Sometimes we were a third-place or fourth-place car and sometimes we were a tenth-place car. If the race finished under green I don't think we would have been a winning car. The 18 and 32 were so much better than everyone tonight. Lots of guys were struggling a little bit because it rained pretty hard earlier in the day and the track was really green. The GameStop Toyota was fast, though, and a top-5 finish is a credit to all the guys on the GameStop team."