* Braun Racing & 2006 Dollar General 300 Winner Dave Blaney, Reunite Looking for Another LMS Win! In 2006, Braun Racing captured their first Lowe's Motor Speedway (LMS) win when Dave Blaney led for five laps and held off Matt ...
* Braun Racing & 2006 Dollar General 300 Winner Dave Blaney, Reunite Looking for Another LMS Win!
In 2006, Braun Racing captured their first Lowe's Motor Speedway (LMS) win when Dave Blaney led for five laps and held off Matt Kenseth during a green-white-checker finish. The win marked Blaney's first career Nationwide Series victory. Blaney, driving the No. 10 Dollar General Toyota Camry, will reunite with the Braun Racing team this weekend looking to bring home another Dollar General 300 win.
* In the series last visit to the 1.5-mile quad-oval in May, Braun Racing added a second LMS trophy to their display case as Kyle Busch drove the No. 32 Dollar General stores Camry to victory lane.
* In 14 career NNS starts at Lowe's Motor Speedway (LMS), Blaney has captured one win (fall, 2006) two top-five and two top-10 finishes with two poles (fall, 1998 and spring, 2000).
* In Sprint Cup competition, Blaney has 17 starts with two -10 finishes. He has led laps in three of those events for a total of five laps led.
Dollar General on Board with Dave Blaney and Brian Vickers at Lowe's Motor Speedway
This weekend Dollar General will serve as primary sponsor of the No. 10 driven by Dave Blaney and the No. 32, piloted by Brian Vickers.
Blaney on Lowe's Motor Speedway
"I'm looking forward to working with the guys at Braun Racing again. We had some great successes together in the Nationwide Series in 2006 and 2007 with the highlight being the win in the Dollar General 300 two years ago. Since then, Braun Racing has added another Lowe's Motor Speedway trophy to their display case and our goal this weekend is to make it a third. This is a big weekend for Dollar General and we hope to put down a strong performance for them and have both Dollar General cars finishing up front."
The No. 10 Dollar General Racing team will unload chassis # 24 in the Dollar General 300 at Lowe's Motor Speedway. This is the same chassis that Brian Vickers raced at California and Michigan, finishing third and second respectively.