* NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Mike Bliss returns to the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte, N.C., this weekend. * The Charlotte race will be Bliss's second in the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota. In last month's race at...
* NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Mike Bliss returns to the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte, N.C., this weekend.
* The Charlotte race will be Bliss's second in the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota. In last month's race at Dover International Speedway, Bliss drove the car to a second-place finish -- the best in CJM Racing's history.
* The NASCAR veteran has driven all 30 of the Nationwide races in the 2009 season, with one win (Charlotte), five top-5 finishes and 11 top-10s. Bliss has also started 12 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races and five NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races in 2009.
* The 44-year-old Milwaukie, Ore., native has been racing since age 10.
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* At the team's last race on Oct. 10 at Fontana, Trevor Bayne drove the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota to a 19th-place finish. Bayne had a shot at a top-10 finish, but a pit-road incident forced the team to make an extra stop for repairs and use an extra set of tires, setting the car back.
* The team will bring chassis # 001 to Charlotte. CJM ran this chassis most recently at Kansas, where the car was running in the top-10 until a late-race restart shuffled the car back to mid-pack.
Driver Mike Bliss on Racing the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota:
"I'm excited about returning to the RIDEMAKERZ Toyota. I've been wanting to come back and drive that car. The first outing was really good, and just coming back and working with Paul (Wolfe) and those guys is something I've wanted to do."
Driver Mike Bliss on Charlotte:
"I look forward to Charlotte. It's strange, it's not my favorite track, but the only two wins I've had in the Nationwide series have been at that track. I don't know what it is. I've either run really well or really bad. I like the old track, but I certainly like this track now. It's getting seasoned in, it's getting racier. It's starting to get back to old Charlotte."