* Brian Vickers will be making his sixth Nationwide Series start at Lowe's Motor Speedway in this weekend's Carquest Auto Parts 300. In five previous starts, Vickers captured one top-10 and three top-15 finishes. * Vickers average start at LMS...
* Brian Vickers will be making his sixth Nationwide Series start at Lowe's Motor Speedway in this weekend's Carquest Auto Parts 300. In five previous starts, Vickers captured one top-10 and three top-15 finishes.
* Vickers average start at LMS is 13.2 and his average finish is 17th. He has completed 97.6% of laps possible, including 60 laps led.
* In eight Sprint Cup races at Lowe's Motor Speedway, Vickers has one top-five and two top-10 finishes, including 174 laps led.
* ABF On Board the No.10 at Lowe's Motor Speedway
ABF Freight Co. is in its third year of sponsorship at Braun Racing. A partnership that began in 2006 has been nothing short of successful. Last year, ABF etched their name in the history books when the ABF Camry captured the first Toyota Camry pole in history at California Speedway. This season, the ABF Camry will be piloted by NASCAR Sprint Cup Series veteran, Brian Vickers, in nine races.
Vickers at Lowe's Motor Speedway "After the test last Monday and Tuesday, we're feeling pretty good about our chances this weekend at Lowe's Motor Speedway. The two days of testing really helped us get the car where it needs to be and we'll continue to work on that in practice on Thursday. The additional track time I had last weekend will also help us. This is a night race so all the information you can learn about how the track changes from day to night will really help us. If we play our cards right, there is no reason this ABF Camry will not be at the front on Saturday fighting for that first Victory!"
Equipment Information The No. 10 ABF Racing team will compete with chassis #37 in Saturday night's Carquest Auto Parts 300. This is the same chassis Vickers raced at Las Vegas and Texas where he finished 36th and 22nd respectively. Denny Hamlin also raced it to a seventh place finish at Nashville Superspeedway.
- credit: br