KASEY KAHNE QUOTES: "If you can avoid the big wreck, restrictor plate racing at Talladega can be a lot of fun. We haven't had our best performance at the plate races recently with Evernham Motorsports. But I know Ray (Evernham) is committed to...
KASEY KAHNE QUOTES:
"If you can avoid the big wreck, restrictor plate racing at Talladega can be a lot of fun. We haven't had our best performance at the plate races recently with Evernham Motorsports. But I know Ray (Evernham) is committed to improving our restrictor plate program and we would like to show evidence of that this weekend starting with the Busch race on Saturday. This weekend we have Country Crock on board promoting their Spread the Sharing campaign. This is a cool program that supports America's Second Harvest. We haven't had Country Crock on board as a primary sponsor in a long time so we definitely want to bring a top finish for them and the whole Ultimate Chargers team. "
* In just three career Busch Series starts at Talladega Superspeedway, Kahne has tallied an average start of 6.7.
* Shedd's Spread Country Crock is launching its national 'Spread the Sharing' campaign at Talladega by placing their logo on the hood of the No. 9 Country Crock Dodge. The program supports America's Second Harvest.
* Fans can help by going to SpreadTheSharing.com and telling their inspiring stories of sharing. For every story shared, Country Crock will donate a meal through Second Harvest.
* Kahne's last Busch Series race at Talladega came in 2005 where he qualified ninth.
* With Elliott Sadler's 14th-place finish at Phoenix last weekend, the Ultimate Chargers team broke into the top ten in NASCAR Busch Series Owner's Points.
* Scott Riggs drove No. 9 Ultimate Charger's Dodge to a ninth place finish at Talladega in 2006.
* Kasey Kahne, Scott Riggs, Boris Said and Elliott Sadler will share duties in the No. 9 Ultimate Chargers Dodge in the Busch Series this season.