About the ...
About the #22 AutoZone Ford Taurus Driver, Kenny Wallace . . .
* Currently sixth (7 points out of fifth place) in the NASCAR Busch Series driver points standings entering this weekend's race at Richmond International Raceway
* Richmond marks the fifth race with sponsorship from AutoZone; announcement came Saturday, the day of The Wallace Family Tribute 250 presented by Shop 'n Save at Gateway International Raceway, outside of Wallace's hometown of St. Louis
* Wallace has earned 11 top-10 finishes in 2005, including three, second- place finishes: two at Nashville Superspeedway and one at Darlington Raceway
* Wallace has 23 career NBS starts at Richmond, including 9 top-5's and 17 top-10's
* Wallace is the active leader with three Richmond NBS victories, two in the fall event
Wallace's thoughts on Richmond international Raceway . . .
"Richmond has always been a strong track for me. I've got three wins there and lots of top-5's and top-10's, so I always look forward to racing there because I know that I have past success to build on. The AutoZone team tested at Richmond a few weeks ago and we have a really fast car for the race. I am really looking forward to this weekend because I know that the #22 AutoZone Ford will be really fast right off the truck and this should be our best chance to win in a while. I will be really disappointed if we don't run up front and challenge for the win on Friday night."