Jason Keller NASCAR Busch Series victory at Nazareth Speedway. * First career victory in nine starts at Nazareth Speedway for Albertson's driver Jason Keller. * Ninth career Busch Series win and fourth this season for Keller. Keller has won...
NASCAR Busch Series victory at Nazareth Speedway.
* First career victory in nine starts at Nazareth Speedway for Albertson's driver Jason Keller.
* Ninth career Busch Series win and fourth this season for Keller. Keller has won four of 12 races this season. His three other wins came at Rockingham, Talladega and Richmond.
* The one-two finish of Keller and teammate Scott Riggs was a first for ppc Racing.
* Keller regained the lead in the championship standings at Nazareth. He is currently 31 points ahead of second-place driver Jack Sprague. This is the fourth time this season Keller has led the standings.
* Keller broke the Nazareth track record for most laps led during a NASCAR Busch Series race with 151. The previous record was 137 laps led by Chuck Bown in 1991.
* Keller tied Tim Fedewa's record for most top 10s at Nazareth with seven.
* The win at Nazareth was extra special for Keller. For the first time this season, he celebrated his win in victory lane with his children Joe and Jade and wife Deborah.
* Keller was the fastest car in both practices at Nazareth before taking the checkered flag. He started the race on the outside pole after qualifying was rained out.
* In nine starts at Nazareth, Keller has one win, four top fives and seven top 10s.
* Greg Pollex of ppc Racing captured his 29th win as a Busch Series owner. He is currently third in all-time wins as a Busch Series team owner, one win away from tying Aline Ingram - with driver Jack Ingram - for second.
* Co-owner of the No. 57, Keith Barnwell, captured his fifth win.
Keller's Post Race Quotes
On Nazareth... "The win wasn't as easy as it looked, because it's always tough at Nazareth. It was amazing to me how fast the Albertson's Ford was all day long. To come off the truck and be quickest in both practices really boosts a driver's confidence. We knew we had the fastest car, but sometimes the fastest car doesn't always win. I have to credit Robert Yates Racing and the engines they provide ppc Racing. They are the best I've ever driven.
"It's also very special to give Greg Pollex and ppc Racing their first one-two finish. I can't say enough about my teammate Scott Riggs and the entire organization. Every week Scott and I have the equipment and the crew to contend for the win. Every driver looks for the perfect situation, and Scott and I are in it."
On the points standings... "This is the fourth time we led the points standings. Hopefully this time we'll hold on to it longer than one race. Our track record isn't very good when we're in the lead. Every time I've been on top, something happens the next weekend. But we're heading to Charlotte this week and I'm looking forward to build on the success we had last year."