ERIN CROCKER QUOTES: What are your thoughts of competing in back to back races? "I am looking forward to it. The more you are in the car or truck the more you get the feel for the track. It is going to be tough and I am sure by the end I will be...
ERIN CROCKER QUOTES:
What are your thoughts of competing in back to back races? "I am looking forward to it. The more you are in the car or truck the more you get the feel for the track. It is going to be tough and I am sure by the end I will be tired. But, I am looking forward to starting that Busch race with hopes of coming off of a good truck race. I am just looking forward to running both races. I am thankful for the opportunity Evernham Motorsports has given me."
"I think by running the truck race the day before it will help me not only learn the racing groove at the track, but it will teach me how the track changes as the race goes on. I think it will be a big advantage for me. The trucks are a little different, I know the braking in the Busch car is different. You know seat time is seat time and running the day before can only be an advantage for me."
TRIP BRUCE QUOTES
"The way Erin has progressed in the last several months, I feel like we should have a solid run inside the top-20. Erin is a great qualifier and the flat Milwaukee Mile should be very comfortable to her style. We are looking forward to getting back on the track with Erin and the Cheerios Dodge Charger."
CROCKER HEADED TO MILWAUKEE
* This will be Crocker's second NASCAR Busch Series start in 2006.
* Crocker has competed on two short tracks this year in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, Martinsville and Mansfield.
* Crocker will take over the car that Nextel Cup drivers Kasey Kahne, Jeremy Mayfield, and Scott Riggs have been taking turns at driving.
WHAT ELSE IS COOKIN' WITH CROCKER?
* Erin drinks at least one Venti Latte from Starbucks everyday.
* Crocker will be making an appearance at the Jewel Osco store on Thursday, June 22nd from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m