* 150th NBS START FOR LEFFLER -- This weekend's race in Memphis marks Leffler's 150th NASCAR Busch Series start. The No. 38 will display a special decal to commemorate the career milestone. * LEFFLER IMPRESSIVE ON SHORT...
* 150th NBS START FOR LEFFLER -- This weekend's race in Memphis marks Leffler's 150th NASCAR Busch Series start. The No. 38 will display a special decal to commemorate the career milestone.
* LEFFLER IMPRESSIVE ON SHORT TRACKS IN 2007 - Leffler has been extremely successful on tracks one mile and under this season- in seven of the last eight races at tracks that size dating back to the first Dover race, Leffler has finished no worse than 12th with four top-five finishes, including one win at ORP. In those six races, he has started within the top-five on three occasions, including one pole at Bristol.
* LEFFLER NBS HIGHLIGHTS AT MEMPHIS -Leffler has two top-20 finishes in four starts at Memphis with a best finish of 16th in 2000.
* LEFFLER NCTS HIGHLIGHTS AT MEMPHIS -- In two Truck Series starts at Memphis, Leffler has one pole (2002), one top-five and two top-10 finishes (4th in 2002, 6th in 2003) with eleven laps led.
* NO. 38 GREAT CLIPS TOYOTA PAINT SCHEME DESIGNED BY MELODIE OF ST. JUDE CHILDREN'S RESEARCH HOSPITAL - Jason Leffler's Toyota Camry will have a different look this weekend at Memphis Motorsports Park. As part of the St. Jude's "Design a Dream Program," the paint scheme on the No. 38 was designed by Melodie, a St. Jude Children's Research Hospital patient.
* GREAT CLIPS TEAM WELOMES DYNO Nobel as Associate Sponsor - Leffler and the team are excited to welcome new associate sponsor Dyno Nobel on board for the Sam's Town 250. Dyno Nobel is a leading supplier of commercial explosives and blasting services to the mining, quarrying, seismic, and construction industries and is the market leader in North America. Dyno Nobel will be on the deck lid of the No.38.
LEFFLER ON MEMPHIS MOTORSPORTS PARK
"Braun Racing's short track program has pretty much been on target all season. We've had some of our best runs this year at tracks similar to Memphis so we are looking to carry that momentum with us into this weekend. I have had a few good runs at Memphis in years past, especially in the Craftsman Truck Series, and hopefully that will be an added advantage to us this weekend as well."
EQUIPMENT INFORMATION - The Great Clips team will unload chassis # 17 for this weekend's event. This is the same chassis Leffler drove to his second career victory in July at ORP in addition to a third place finish at The Milwaukee Mile and a 12th place finish at New Hampshire. In 2006, Leffler captured two poles and led a total of 180 laps in chassis #17.
-credit: braun racing