JASON KELLER/ INVESTLINC TEAM FAST FACTS: * The CJM Racing team will make their 13th NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) race attempt this weekend at Memphis Motorsports Park (MMP) * Veteran driver Jason Keller will try to add to his already ...
JASON KELLER/ INVESTLINC TEAM FAST FACTS:
* The CJM Racing team will make their 13th NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) race attempt this weekend at Memphis Motorsports Park (MMP)
* Veteran driver Jason Keller will try to add to his already impressive NBS start record of 418 this weekend
* Consistency is the name of the game; in 418 starts Keller has an average starting and finishing position of 16th
* A very special paint scheme will be displayed on the No. 11 CJM Racing entry at MMP. Tyler, a patient at St. Jude, has designed the No. 11 InvestLinc Chevy to help bring awareness to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
* In eight starts at MMP, Keller has an average starting position of 12th and an average finishing position of 11th
* The No. 11 InvestLinc team will be running chassis # 03 at MMP; # 03 is the same chassis run at New Hampshire (26th) and Richmond (10th)
* Keller will be available for autographs this Thursday evening from 5:00 -- 6:30 PM (CST) at the Memphis fan event at Peabody Place
THOUGHTS AS YOU REFLECT ON THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS:
"It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks. I'm very thankful for all the recognition I received. The media and folks at NASCAR really embraced what I have accomplished in my career and for that I am thankful as well. It's time to get back to racing and start adding to those career starts now."
THOUGHTS ON MEMPHIS MOTORSPORTS PARK:
"I really enjoy going to Memphis every year. It's the last stand alone event of the year and it's a great track to race on. I have always been a fan of the short tracks and MMP definitely suits my driving style. We've had some good success on the short tracks this year so I'm anxious to get back into that groove again."
THOUGHTS ON THE ACTIVITIES SURROUNDING THE MEMPHIS RACE:
"I have been a long time supporter of St. Jude's and what they do to help these kids out. I really look forward to going there not only because of the racing but to have an opportunity to stop by the Children's Hospital and visit with the kids. In addition to the visit, the No. 11 InvestLinc Chevy will have a new paint scheme designed by a 15 year-old by the name of Tyler that is a patient at St. Jude's. This is a great way to help bring awareness and give the kids a chance to be creative on a large scale."