* Kenny Wallace has four NASCAR Busch Series starts at Kentucky Speedway; posting his highest finish of 9th in 2002. * The No. 22 AutoZone team will be running chassis ...
* Kenny Wallace has four NASCAR Busch Series starts at Kentucky Speedway; posting his highest finish of 9th in 2002.
* The No. 22 AutoZone team will be running chassis # 38 this weekend at Kentucky; # 38 is the same car that Wallace ran at Lowe's Motor Speedway last month, where he started 3rd and finished 13th.
* Wallace currently sits 10th in the NASCAR Busch Series driver point standings, moving up one position after his 11th place finish at Nashville last weekend. This marks the first time this year the AutoZone team has entered into the top-10 in points.
* Wallace has finished top-10 in the NASCAR Busch Series standings nine times.
KENNY WALLACE ON MOVING INTO THE TOP-10 AFTER NASHVILLE:
"The AutoZone team has been on a surge over the last month, the chemistry is there. Crew Chief, Todd Gordon is the best thing that happened to me and this team and I'm thankful to Greg Pollex for hiring him. He has come in with a positive attitude and we have great communication, we talk a lot. I know we are not there yet but we are heading in the right direction."
KENNY WALLACE ON KENTUCKY SPEEDWAY:
"Historically Kentucky has not been very good to me, I love the race track. I'm looking forward to going back and getting myself on track, my team has been running really strong lately. We are bringing the same car we ran at Charlotte last month, where we started 3rd and finished 13th. Going into Kentucky the goal is to get the front end of the car as low as possible."
"I like the atmosphere at Kentucky. This is a stand alone event and they are a lot more fun, a lot less hectic than the companion races."