JASON KELLER/ INVESTLINC TEAM FAST FACTS: * The CJM Racing team will make their 10th NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) race attempt this weekend at Dover International Speedway after finishing 10th two weeks ago at Richmond International ...
JASON KELLER/ INVESTLINC TEAM FAST FACTS:
* The CJM Racing team will make their 10th NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) race attempt this weekend at Dover International Speedway after finishing 10th two weeks ago at Richmond International Raceway
* Veteran driver Jason Keller will be making his 416th career start this weekend, just one race shy of tying the all-time start record held by Tommy Houston at 417
* InvestLinc, Inc. will make their primary sponsorship debut on the No. 11 CJM Racing entry this weekend at Dover
* This weekend will mark CJM Racing's second visit to the Monster Mile this year, the team finished 13th in the Spring race
* In 25 starts at Dover, Keller has one win, five top-5 and 10 top-10 finishes
* Keller has an average starting position of 17th and an average finishing position of 13th at Dover
* Keller ties three other driver's in all-time starts at Dover (Tommy Houston, Randy LaJoie and David Green)
* Keller has completed 4913 out of the 5000 laps attempted at Dover; 98.3%
* The No. 11 InvestLinc team will be running chassis # 04 at Richmond; # 04 is a brand new chassis
JASON KELLER ON RETURNING TO DOVER INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY:
"It's nice to be coming back to a track we have already competed at this season.
We had a good run here in the spring and finished in the top-15. Now that we have
some momentum going and a few more races under our belt I'm looking forward to our return. Dover has always been one of those tracks I enjoy racing at and now that we have the experience as a team I'm sure we'll make a good run of it."
CREW CHIEF TODD GORDON ON THE PROGRESSION OF CJM RACING:
"CJM Racing has come a long way since we started this program (what feels like a few short months ago). We've spent some time in the wind tunnel, the k-rig, chassis dyno and testing at various tracks just trying to get that little extra competitive edge over the other teams. We knew this process wasn't going to be easy but I think our program has come a long way in a short amount of time. The guys have put their heart and soul into this program and the results are there. We've been competitive every time we've come to the track."