* Associate Sponsor Information... Shore Stop and Rehoboth Cigarette Outlet will be associate sponsors on the ...
* Associate Sponsor Information... Shore Stop and Rehoboth Cigarette Outlet will be associate sponsors on the #37 Timber Wolf Chevrolet this weekend. Shore Stop has 67 retail outlets in Delaware. Rehoboth Cigarette Outlet has 3 retail outlets in Delaware.
* Last Race- Lowe's Motor Speedway... David Green started 10th and finished 23rd in the Carquest Auto Parts 300 at Lowe's Motor Speedway. Green was running in the top-ten until a loose "drive plate" put him a lap down. As a result of the finish, Green fell to fourth position in NASCAR Busch Series standings; he trails leader Kyle Busch by one hundred and sixty-seven points.
* A New Ride... Team Timber Wolf will unload Hopkins Chassis #60-37 this weekend. The 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo has not been on the track this season. This marks the fourth time this season that Team Timber Wolf has raced a Monte Carlo.
* Last Season at Dover... In the spring of 2003, David Green started 11th and finished a career best 3rd in the MBNA 200. In the fall, Green entered the Stacker 200 as the Series point's leader. While battling for the third position on lap sixteen, Scott Riggs tapped the left rear quarter panel of Green's Timber Wolf Pontiac as they exited turn four. The contact sent Green into the turn four retaining wall. Green finished the event in the 31st position and fourth in points.
* David Green on the Monster Mile... "Dover is a lot like Bristol, which has always been one of my favorite tracks. It's a little bigger than Bristol, but a lot smoother and a lot faster. It's unique because the straight-aways are banked and the entrance into turn one feels like a two story drop off. You definitely have to keep your focus on every lap. The track has really widened out over the past few years... now you can run two or three wide and still maintain your speed. Track position is essential to winning at Dover. In a nutshell, it's a driver's track... it requires smoothness, patience, and a good handling racecar. We have a great team that is determined to do whatever it takes to win at the monster mile."
* David Green on Rebounding from Charlotte... "It's very disappointing to come out of Charlotte the way we did, but we have to remember that we had a top-five car all day. So when I look back, I'm really proud of Jason (crew chief Ratcliff) for giving me a car that handled as well as it did on such a hot, slick race track. As a driver that's all you can ask for. Sometimes there are issues that are out of our control and after a year and thirteen races with these guys that was the first problem we have ever had. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is the best team in the Busch Series. We'll bounce back stronger than ever this weekend. I just hate it that we let a top-five finish and a good point's day slip away. But as they say...that's racing and we'll be back up front at Dover."