SCOTT RIGGS QUOTES: "It will be nice to climb back behind the wheel of a Busch car at Darlington Raceway this weekend. I haven't driven a Busch race there ever since moving to Cup. Darlington is one of the classic stops on the schedule and I...
SCOTT RIGGS QUOTES:
"It will be nice to climb back behind the wheel of a Busch car at Darlington Raceway this weekend. I haven't driven a Busch race there ever since moving to Cup. Darlington is one of the classic stops on the schedule and I always look forward to going back. It's such a unique track with a lot of personality.
"This week we have Charter on board as a primary sponsor and we're excited to try and get them a great finish. The guys at the shop have been working hard on these Dodge Chargers and we have high hopes heading into Darlington. We haven't exactly had the finishes that this team is capable of and we're looking to turn that around this weekend."
* Riggs has four Busch Series starts at Darlington with an average finish of 12.5.
* Riggs has an average start of 14.0 along with an average finish of 16.5 in his first two Busch races this season.
* This race marks Riggs' third run in the Busch Series this season. He previously raced at California Speedway and Richmond Int'l Raceway.
* Kasey Kahne, Scott Riggs, Boris Said, Elliott Sadler and Erin Crocker will share duties in the No. 9 Dodge Charger in the Busch Series this season.
* Riggs last took the track in a Busch car at Darlington in the fall of 2003.
* In four Busch starts at the "Track to Tough to Tame", Riggs has one top five, two top 10s, and has led 25 laps.