JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently stands ninth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Has finished higher then he started in all three races * Ninth place finish at Daytona was highest of non NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers JASON...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently stands ninth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Has finished higher then he started in all three races
* Ninth place finish at Daytona was highest of non NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers
JASON KELLER CAREER
* NNS career leader in starts (460) and earnings ($12,609,145)
* Has made at least one start in the NNS each year since 1991 and has made 20 or more starts in 14 different seasons
* Has five top-five and nine top-10 finishes in NNS standings including finishing second in 2000 and 2002
JASON KELLER at BRISTOL
* Started from the pole, led 182 of 250 laps and went on to win the 1999 Moore's Snacks 250 on April 10, 1999 in the No. 57 IGA Chevy
* Has three career poles at Bristol (4/10/99, 8/23/02, 8/23/03)
* Is the NNS career leader at Bristol in starts (30) and lead-lap finishes (19)
* Started 31st in the 2008 Sharpie Mini 300 and finished the race 15th
* Finished 12th and ran 239 of the 250 laps in the top 15 in the Food City 500 last August at Bristol
JASON KELLER 2008
* Drove 27 races for CJM in the No. 11 before signing on with Baker Curb Racing to drive for the last seven races of 2008 and all of 2009 in the No. 27 Kleenex® Racing Ford Fusion
* Had four top-20 finishes in seven races in the No. 27 car
JASON KELLER ON BRISTOL
"Bristol is a place where anything can happen at any place on the race track and you have to be ready for anything. It's also a place where you can have a lot of fun. There is a lot of action and you just have to try and put yourself in a position to take advantage of track position at the end of the race."
CREW CHIEF TODD GORDON ON BRISTOL
"Bristol is a good race track and I'm looking forward to the excitement of short track racing. Jason has won there before and I feel it is a track where we can do battle with everyone including the Cup teams."
CREW CHIEF TODD GORDON ON THE FIRST THREE RACES
"Considering that we totally revamped our whole program over the winter; new chassis, new bodies and a new motor manufacturer, I think realistically we've shown improvement and have a solid foundation to build off moving forward."