JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * This will be the team's first visit to Atlanta Motor Speedway since entering into the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) * America's Incredible Pizza Company (AIPC) will serve as the primary sponsor for...
JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* This will be the team's first visit to Atlanta Motor Speedway since entering into the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS)
* America's Incredible Pizza Company (AIPC) will serve as the primary sponsor for this weekend's Nicorette 300
* This will be the second week in a row that AIPC will be displayed on the No. 11 entry. The team is currently in business-to-business negotiations to continue the relationship this season
* Despite an 18th place finish in Las Vegas, due to a late race incident, Keller moved up three positions in the driver standings to 16th
* Keller has 14 starts at Atlanta Motor Speedway and hopes to beat his all-time high finish of seventh back in 2002
* Average starting position of 21st and an average finishing position of 21st
* CJM Racing will be running chassis #01 at Atlanta; #01 is the same chassis the team ran last year at Homestead (28th), Kansas (16th), Michigan (22nd), and Spring Dover (13th)
* The Nicorette 300 will be broadcast live on ESPN2 Saturday, March 8th at 1:30 p.m. (EST)
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON LAST WEEKEND AT VEGAS:
"What a crazy week it was all together. We finally got to race in California on Monday and then it was back to business just a few short days later. Overall I was very happy with the car when we unloaded it at Las Vegas. It was fast and I knew we would be strong heading into the race Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately it feels like we have a black cloud following over us in the closing laps of these races. Almost the same scenario played out in Vegas as in Daytona. Down to the closing laps and we fall victim to circumstance with on-track accidents. My crew chief Todd Gordon made a good call though and worked on the car to keep us out on track and not receive a DNF. Those extra few laps gained us some positions on track and in the standings."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON ATLANTA MOTOR SPEEDWAY:
"I'm pretty excited to head into Atlanta this weekend. America's Incredible Pizza Company will be with us again and I hope to turn our luck around and get them (and my team) their first top-10 finish of the year. We are bringing a strong car that we used last year and after some tweaking in the off-season I know this car will be competitive right off the hauler."