* Randy Moss Motorsports Races with Tayler Malsam... Randy Moss Motorsports will race as a two-truck organization for the remainder of the 2010 season with Tayler Malsam at the helm of the No. 25 Toyota Tundra. * New Faces... Tayler Malsam...
* Randy Moss Motorsports Races with Tayler Malsam... Randy Moss Motorsports will race as a two-truck organization for the remainder of the 2010 season with Tayler Malsam at the helm of the No. 25 Toyota Tundra.
* New Faces... Tayler Malsam will be reunited with crew chief Dan Stillman this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway on the No. 25 Coinstar/H-E-B Toyota Tundra team. The duo worked together earlier this season at Kyle Busch Motorsports where they recorded a top finish of 13th at both Atlanta Motor Speedway and Charlotte Motor Speedway. Stillman has worked in NASCAR's top-three divisions for a total of 14 years and has been calling the shots as a crew chief for six seasons. Clint Cram will also join the team as truck chief.
* Meet Tayler... Come meet Tayler Malsam at the Toyota Pit Pass display along the fan midway on Friday, November 5th. Tayler will join several other Toyota Tundra drivers for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series autograph session at 3:00 p.m. -- 3:30 p.m. CST.
* This Week's Tundra... Malsam will compete with chassis RMM-103 at Texas Motor Speedway on Friday night. The chassis was last raced at Las Vegas Motor Speedway where Malsam and the Coinstar Toyota Tundra team finished 13th at the 1.5-mile oval.
Tayler Malsam on racing at Texas Motor Speedway
"I'm definitely excited to race at Texas Motor Speedway. After being out of the truck for two races, I can't wait to get back behind the wheel of the No. 25 Coinstar/H-E-B Toyota Tundra. I've spent the last few weeks promoting our sponsors at appearances across the country, but I'm ready to put my focus back on the competition on the track. I'm really looking forward to working with Dan [Stillman, crew chief] again; I like his leadership and style a lot. I think he'll bring a lot to the team, and I'm confident that we'll have a great run together this weekend at Texas [Motor Speedway]."
Tayler Malsam on the debut of his new sponsor Coinstar
"I'm really looking forward to representing Coinstar during the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. The Coinstar headquarters are only a few miles away from my hometown of Seattle, and it's always great to have that local support. I'm excited to go back racing in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and I'm proud to represent such a great company and my hometown business leaders."
Crew Chief Dan Stillman on competing with Malsam at Texas Motor Speedway
"I'm really looking forward to working with Tayler again this season. We meshed really well at the beginning of the season and were just starting to get into a rhythm with each other when the No. 56 truck shut down. Tayler has a great opportunity to continue to grow and learn at Randy Moss Motorsports and I'm happy to be a part of that. We didn't get to race at Texas [Motor Speedway] earlier in the year, but we had solid finishes at other mile-and-half tracks. We're just starting to put together our program at Randy Moss Motorsports, but I'm still optimistic that we'll have a solid run this weekend."
Team Owner David Dollar on racing with Coinstar on the hood of the No. T25 oyota Tundra
"We're excited to have Coinstar come on board at Randy Moss Motorsports. They are an innovative leader in their industry and that is exactly what we look to be week-in and week-out within the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Tayler [Malsam] put together a lot of great finishes during the 2009 season, and tied his best finish of the 2010 season in our first race together."
-source: randy moss motorsports