* This Week's Tundra... Skinner will be competing in a brand new Toyota Tundra prepared specially for the 167-lap race at Kansas Speedway. RMM-108 has never seen action on the track before, but with the defending race winner behind the wheel, ...
* This Week's Tundra... Skinner will be competing in a brand new Toyota Tundra prepared specially for the 167-lap race at Kansas Speedway. RMM-108 has never seen action on the track before, but with the defending race winner behind the wheel, RMM-108 and Skinner are sure to be competitive.
* Defending race winner at Kansas Speedway... Mike Skinner drove to victory at Kansas Speedway just one year ago to record his first win of the 2009 season, and his first win with his new team at Randy Moss Motorsports. When the green flag fell on Saturday's race, Skinner reported his truck as a fourth or fifth place truck. However, when the skies opened and the remaining laps were postponed until Monday, the International Truck/Monaco RV Tundra team was able to make a few key adjustments to smoke the competition. In a race where Skinner had the pole, he went on to lead the most laps and ultimately won the race. This year, Skinner will compete to become the first repeat winner at Kansas Speedway.
* Skinner starts up front... Skinner is known for qualifying up front at Kansas Speedway. In the last four races at the 1.5-mile oval, Skinner has started on the front row on three occasions and recorded back-to-back poles in 2006 and 2007.
* Toyota Loyalty... Skinner is the only driver to have piloted a Toyota Tundra in every NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. The two teamed up in 2004 when the manufacturer entered into the NASCAR arena.
Mike Skinner on driving at Kansas Speedway
"I can't wait for the Camping World Truck Series to get back to Kansas Speedway this weekend. Last year's race meant so much for the entire Randy Moss Motorsports organization. For me, it was exciting to win with a new group of guys and to be in a position where we were capable of winning races after being at another organization for such a long time. For the team, it was their first trip to victory lane in awhile and the energy and excitement that the win generated for our organization was awesome. The International Truck/Monaco RV Toyota team built a brand new Tundra for this race. We've had some really great trucks so far this season, and I'm pretty excited about our chances this weekend."
Crew Chief Gene Nead on racing at Kansas Speedway
"I'm really looking forward to returning to Kansas [Speedway] this weekend. It's exciting to know that my driver won the race last year and that throughout his career he has been one of the most successful drivers at that track. Our team built a brand new truck for this weekend and we're ready to get back to victory lane. Hopefully we'll be able to get to victory lane and make Mike [Skinner] the first repeat winner at Kansas Speedway."