MARTINSVILLE SPEEDWAY NOTES
* Setzer comes in to Martinsville as the point leader by 5 pts over Ted Musgrave. Dennis has held the points lead since his June 18th win at Michigan Speedway.
* Earnings : Setzer has earned the most $ this season ($517,775) than any other driver. Setzer also joins Jack Sprague as one of only two drivers to break the $4 Million career earnings mark in the NCTS. Sprague has $5,572,545 in career earnings.
* Morgan-Dollar Motorsports has won 5 of 19 races so far this year in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series.
* This season's wins were Setzer's 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th of his career, moving him into a tie overall for 3rd all time in the win list in the NCTS (Skinner and Biffle are the others with 16 wins).
* In addition to his 186 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series starts, Dennis Setzer has 7 Nextel Cup and 102 Busch Series starts in his career including 2 Busch Series victories (South Boston 1994, Hickory 1994)
* Dennis Setzer is the only driver with at least one win in eight (8) consecutive seasons in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series - dating 1998 to 2005. He and Jack Sprague are the only drivers to score a win in eight (8) different seasons.