Terry Cook Addresses Lady Luck * Terry Cook will be making his 10th start this weekend in the high rolling city of Las Vegas. * The 14-year veteran's highest finish in Las Vegas is fourth place, which came with the HT Motorsports Racing Team...
Terry Cook Addresses Lady Luck
* Terry Cook will be making his 10th start this weekend in the high rolling city of Las Vegas.
* The 14-year veteran's highest finish in Las Vegas is fourth place, which came with the HT Motorsports Racing Team in 2007.
* Cook has completed 95.8% of all the laps he has attempted on the 1.5-mile tri-oval. He ranks third, behind Rick Crawford and Dennis Setzer, in the career laps completed in NCWTS competition at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
* In 171 Speedway starts, Cook has four wins, three poles, 16 top-five and 66 top-10 finishes. He has led 514 laps on this particular style of track.
* This Week's Truck: Terry will pilot HT Chassis No. Three this weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Lady Luck Las Vegas: "I'm not a huge gambler but Las Vegas has some very fond memories for me as that is where Amy and I got married in December of 2000. So going back to the city of lights is always a good thing for me in that department. I don't take a lot of time to gamble, I just don't have the patience for it. I am one of these people that goes to the five dollar machines and puts $100 in it. I can either play for 10 minutes and win big or play for five minutes and be done. I just don't like to sit idle for that long and play all night like some people do there."
Addition of Team Member Dave Fuge: "It's a great thing when you have more dependable people to lean on each week and adding Dave Fuge to our team seems to be a big help to our team. In racing you don't often see results overnight, but in time it will show in your finishes. Dave (Fuge) being there has given Danny (Rollins, Crew Chief) more time to focus on setups and not worry about the details of how the changes are getting made during practice. Dave has helped make those changes go smoother, and is there to double check the details. Races can be won or lost on the details so we are trying to cover all our bases. We look forward to great things in our future."