John Andretti Las Vegas Motor Speedway Fast Facts * The No. 15 Billy Ballew Motorsports team has one win at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Shane Hmiel, 2004) * The Qwik Liner 350 will be Andretti's first Craftsman Truck Series start at LVMS * ...
John Andretti Las Vegas Motor Speedway Fast Facts
* The No. 15 Billy Ballew Motorsports team has one win at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Shane Hmiel, 2004)
* The Qwik Liner 350 will be Andretti's first Craftsman Truck Series start at LVMS
* Andretti ran four races with Billy Ballew Motorsports in 2005. He scored three top-15 and two top-10 finishes
* Andretti has made seven Sprint Cup Series starts at LVMS. He averages a 27th-place start and a 28th-place finish in Cup Series competition
* Andretti has scored two top-five, 12 top-10 and three poles at intermediate tracks in Cup Series competition
"I'm looking forward to racing at Vegas for Ergon Racing. I've raced with Billy Ballew Motorsports back in 2005 and the organization has proven a lot. I can't wait to get back and race in the series with the No. 15 Ergon Toyota. I had a lot of fun when I raced with this team a few years ago, and I think we're going to have a good time in Vegas. They've got great equipment and run well each week. We should have a great race.
"I haven't raced at Vegas since they've redone the track, but I've tested a Cup car there. It seems like it's a little bumpier and it has more speed to it. I know the trucks are going to put on a show no matter what. The racing hasn't changed – it's still top-notch. I expect a bunch of guys are going to lean on one another during the race. That's OK, as long as they don't go leaning too much. We'll do our best to keep the fenders on and have some fun.
"The trucks race close together. They've got good down force and side force and allow you to have good control on the track. The rules haven't changed a whole lot since I last raced a truck, so hopefully I can pick up where I left off and have a good result for Ergon."