* This Week's Tundra... The No. 81 Randy Moss Motorsports Toyota Tundra team will compete with MDM-107 this weekend at Iowa Speedway. The team last utilized MDM-107 at Martinsville Speedway for the 250-lap race in March. Starr drove MDM-107 to an...
* This Week's Tundra... The No. 81 Randy Moss Motorsports Toyota Tundra team will compete with MDM-107 this weekend at Iowa Speedway. The team last utilized MDM-107 at Martinsville Speedway for the 250-lap race in March. Starr drove MDM-107 to an 18th place finish at the half-mile Virginia short track.
* 250 Starts in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series... The LUCAS OIL 200 at Iowa Speedway will mark David Starr's 250th career start in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Starr is just the sixth driver in the history of the series to achieve that career milestone, and the only other active, full-time NCWTS competitor with more starts is Ron Hornaday. Throughout his career, Starr has won four races and was named the NCWTS Most Popular Driver in 2002.
* O'Reilly Auto Parts Position Improvement Award... As a result of his eighth-place finish at Michigan International Speedway, David Starr was named the winner of the O'Reilly Auto Parts Position Improvement Award. After starting 24th Starr picked up 16 positions throughout the 200-mile event, which was more than any other driver in the 36-truck field.
* Looking Back at the 2009 NCWTS Debut at Iowa Speedway... David Starr made his first start in Iowa Speedway in 2009 when the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series had their inaugural race at Midwest oval. Starr's truck suffered extensive damage from a mid-race accident that put a premature end to their evening and resulted in a 26th-place finish.
David Starr on competing at Iowa Speedway
"I'm really excited to go back to Iowa Speedway. It's a really cool track and an exceptional facility. I was caught up in an unfortunate incident during the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series' last stop at the track, but with the momentum we have going on our team I think we have a good shot at contending for the win."
Crew Chief Doug Wolcott on racing at Iowa Speedway
"Everyone on the No. 81 Randy Moss Motorsports team is ready to get back to the track. We worked really hard during the break and we're ready for the nine-race stretch. Before the break, we had some strong momentum building as a result of several strong trucks and good performances. Hopefully we'll be able to continue to build on that and make it to victory lane within the next few weeks."
-source: randy moss motorsports