* Setzer will be making his 13th career NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series start at Homestead - Miami Speedway when he pilots the No. 18 Fastenal Dodge on Friday night. He has three NASCAR Busch Series starts and nine NCTS starts. * In nine...
* Setzer will be making his 13th career NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series start at Homestead - Miami Speedway when he pilots the No. 18 Fastenal Dodge on Friday night. He has three NASCAR Busch Series starts and nine NCTS starts.
* In nine NCTS starts Setzer has four top-10 finishes.
* Bobby Hamilton Racing went to victory lane at Homestead in 2003 with Bobby Hamilton Sr.
* Setzer will pilot "Timmy" this weekend on the 1.5 mile oval. He drove this particular chassis to a seventh place at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in September and to 13th place two weeks ago at Texas Motor Speedway.
Setzer to Surpass Money Milestone This Weekend: Just by starting the final NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race of the 2007 season, Setzer will surpass the five million dollar mark in NCTS earnings. After a ninth place finish at Phoenix last week he currently has $4,990,194 in earnings. Setzer will join fellow competitor Jack Sprague in this category.
Hot Points Position Heats Up Heading into Homestead: The 10th spot in the NCTS Championship point standings may be more up for grabs than the premier first place position. Heading into last week0x2859s race at Phoenix International Raceway Setzer was 89 points out of the top 10. After a stellar ninth place performance Setzer now sits just nine points outside 10th position.
Setzer on his Favorite 2007 Memory: "It is hard to believe it is that time of the year already. I guess my favorite memory would be a tie. Obviously the win at Mansfield was one of the biggest highlights of the season for sure. I am still very proud of the fact that we won race by not pitting. However, coming over to Bobby Hamilton Racing the last part of the season is an opportunity I will never forget. In a relatively short time we have been able to accomplish a lot. Heading into Homestead this weekend, we feel very capable because we have never finished outside the top 15 since joining together. I think that says a lot about this team and what they are capable of."