NOTES: * This week's race truck for the event at the Dover International Speedway is Chassis No. 23-73. This is the same truck Benson ran earlier this year at the Kansas Speedway en route to a fourth place finish. * Welcome Back Toyota...
* This week's race truck for the event at the Dover International Speedway is Chassis No. 23-73. This is the same truck Benson ran earlier this year at the Kansas Speedway en route to a fourth place finish.
* Welcome Back Toyota Certified Used Vehicles this weekend. The familiar red and black colors will adorn the hood and the sides of Benson's truck this weekend.
* Moving On Up... The No. 23 team moved up in the points this week into the fourth position with a solid top-10 finish at Mansfield Motorsports Park and is now only 58 points out of the lead.
* Back on Track... Benson and his No. 23 TCUV guys seem to be back on track as they started the season off with a bang, but had some misfortunate luck earlier in the year. They now look as if they are right where they need to be for the point's battle in that they have captured a top-five and two top-10 finishes in the last three events.
* Last Time Out... Benson captured the third pole of his career last time out at Mansfield Motorsports Park and brought home an eighth place finish as well.
Johnny Benson on Racing at the Dover International Speedway
"Dover is a really neat place to race. You can definitely make your truck get up and go there, but you also have to be careful at The Monster Mile. A driver really has to pay attention the entire race, because it is a track where you can wreck before you even realize it. I really do like racing at Dover though and we seem to run pretty well there too, so hopefully we can keep running good and move up some more in the points this weekend."