Terry Cook will attempt to keep 4-year top-10 finish streak alive * The Sylvania, Ohio native will be making his 10th NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start at Atlanta Motor Speedway this weekend. * Cook has completed 99.4 percent of all laps...
Terry Cook will attempt to keep 4-year top-10 finish streak alive
* The Sylvania, Ohio native will be making his 10th NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start at Atlanta Motor Speedway this weekend.
* Cook has completed 99.4 percent of all laps he has attempted there.
* His four top-10 finishes came in 2005, '06, '07 and '08. In 2008 he finished one position behind HT Motorsports.
* Cook has no DNF's in Atlanta in a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Truck.
* Cook will pilot "Timmy" this Saturday. This chassis ran last week in California (25th) and in 2008 raced at Atlanta (16th), Texas (sixth) and Homestead (11th).
After Race Reviews: "After the race we always come back to the shop and tear the truck down to double check everything. Usually you find a couple of things here and there that could have made an impact on the race. Our last race proved that statement true. Danny (Rollins) came back to the shop and he and the team realized there was a couple of little things that we could have changed to make it react more to our adjustments, so we have those corrected for this race. But in reality we couldn't have helped the fact that the bolt knocked a hole in the oil cooler."
Racing in Atlanta: "You know it is a lot like California to me in the fact that it is racy and has a lot of speed. Drivers like the speed, and I am a big fan. It is a real finesse type of track and those take hitting your marks just right. We can run close to the wall there, or down at the bottom of the track and still be passing others. So, once you get the truck to where it is comfortable, you can finesse your way around the track."