* Reed Sorenson heads to New Hampshire Motor Speedway: This weekend marks Sorenson's first trip to New Hampshire Motor Speedway (NHMS) with the Dollar General team. He made his debut at the track on July 16, 2005. In three previous Nationwide Series (NNS) starts at the 1.058-mile track, he has one top-10 finish and has completed 600 out of 601 laps (99.8%). His average starting position is 12.0 with his career best of sixth in July, 2006. His best finish of ninth was in his last NNS start at the Loudon-based track (June, 2007).
* Home Track for car chief, Mark Durgin: This weekend car chief, Mark Durgin returns to his New England roots as the NNS heads to New Hampshire! Durgin hails from Lynn, MA which is just outside of Boston and a mere 90 minutes from NHMS.
* The No. 32 team remembers one of their own: The Dollar General team returns to New Hampshire with heavy hearts this year. Front tire changer, DJ Richardson, was a very proud New Englander. The Leominster, Mass.-native succumbed to complications resulting from the H1N1 virus in December, 2009. He is loved and missed by his Braun Racing comrades.
* Chassis #043 is ready for action in Loudon, New Hampshire: The Dollar General team heads to NHMS with chassis #043. This chassis was last seen on track at Richmond International Raceway in April, when Sorenson started from the outside pole and finished eighth. The car also saw track time this season at Phoenix International Raceway (April).
* The Dollar General team is SIXTH in the Nationwide Series Championship Owner's Points.
Sorenson on NHMS:
"I can't quite put my finger on why I like this track so much, but I really do. I grew up in the ASA racing on short tracks very similar to New Hampshire. I think it fits my driving style. It's a fun track to race at and it is always packed with fans. Like most short tracks, the key is staying out front and avoiding trouble. I think we will run well there this weekend with the Dollar General Toyota."
-source: braun racing