KENNY WALLACE / No. 22 AUTOZONE RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* Kenny Wallace has 13 NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) starts at Martinsville Speedway, with two wins, four top-five and six top-10 finishes.
* Wallace is a two-time winner at Martinsville Speedway, winning the 1992 and 1994 500-lap races in the NBS.
* Wallace has 19 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series (NNCS) starts at Martinsville Speedway, posting two top-five and six top-10 finishes.
* The No. 22 AutoZone team will be running chassis #1017 this weekend; #1017 is the same car Wallace ran at Las Vegas Motor Speedway earlier this year, where he finished 32nd.
* Wallace currently sits 10th in the NBS driver points standings
* Airplus Insoles will serve as a major associate sponsor on the No. 22 AutoZone Ford this weekend.
KENNY WALLACE ON MARTINSVILLE SPEEDWAY:
"Martinsville was my very first ever NASCAR Busch Series race when I moved from Missouri. It's a special track for me because the first time I ever raced there I drove for Dale Earnhardt and I had to do that to get approved to go to Daytona. NASCAR wanted to see me run some races."
"I have a couple wins there; I was the last driver to win at Martinsville. I had a disappointment there, leading on the white flag lap and ran out of gas. Every time I walk past those grandfather clocks that they give away, it makes me think about all my good times there. I'm really looking forward to getting to Martinsville. I can't wait!"