PATRICK CARPENTIER QUOTES:
"Driving the Busch race at Homestead is a great opportunity for me to get some more experience behind the wheel of these cars on an oval. I am really thankful that Stanley Tools has come on board and allowed me the chance to drive another Busch race before the off season. Hopefully there is a lot of information that can transition over between the Cup and Busch Chargers. I have a lot of support over here at Gillett Evernham Motorsports to help me make this transition to NASCAR fulltime in 2008. It is really a dream come true."
* This will be Carpentier's first start in a Gillett Evernham Motorsports Dodge in the Busch Series.
* Carpentier has tallied impressive numbers in only two starts in the Busch Series. His average finish is 10.5 along with an average start of 11.0.
* His first two Busch Series starts came in Montreal and Watkins Glen this season.
* Carpentier took the pole is his first career NASCAR Busch Series start at Montreal and finished second in the race.
* Carpentier will run a part time schedule in the Busch Series next season.