KASEY KAHNE QUOTES:
"Homestead is a really fun track to race on. It has been that way ever since they added the progressive banking a couple years ago. That allows you a lot of room to race and numerous grooves to run in. I really like being able to run the Hellmann's Dodge Charger in the top groove which allows you to pull a lot of momentum off the corners and make more passes.
"It has been fun this year in the Busch Series. Allthe guys having been working hard and bringing very competitive racecars to the track each week. Getting the folks at Unilever two wins this year was fun. This weekend we're going to be focused on getting them their third victory of the season at Homestead."
* Homestead was the site of Kahne's first career Busch victory in 2003.
* Kahne's average Busch Series start at the 1.5 mile oval is 8.0.
* After a strong sixth place run at Phoenix last weekend the No. 9 moved up a spot to sixth in Busch Series owner points.
* Kahne finished eighth in the season final at Homestead last season.
* Gillett Evernham Motorsports will be entering both Kahne and Patrick Carpentier in the Busch race this weekend.
* Kasey Kahne, Scott Riggs, Boris Said, Chase Miller and Elliott Sadler have all shared duties in the No. 9 Dodge Charger in the Busch Series this season.