Jason Keller Notes:
* Jason Keller captured his ninth career NASCAR Busch Series win and fourth win this season last weekend at Nazareth Speedway.
* Keller and the Albertson's team regained the lead in the Busch Series championship standings with the win at Nazareth. It is the fourth time this season they have been atop the standings.
* In 18 starts at Lowe's Motor Speedway, Keller has two top-five and six top-10 finishes. His two top-five finishes came in 2001 with a third-place effort in May and a second-place in October.
* Greg Pollex of ppc Racing captured his 29th win as a Busch Series owner. He is currently third in all-time wins as a Busch Series team owner. Pollex is one win away from tying Aline Ingram - with driver Jack Ingram - for second.
* The one-two finish of Keller and teammate Scott Riggs at Nazareth was a first for ppc Racing.
Jason Keller Quotes:
Continuing Success At Charlotte... Jason Keller had never had a top-five finish at Lowe's Motor Speedway until last year. Keller finished third in the May race and second in October. Keller and the Albertson's team are looking to build on that success and capture their first win at the team's home track.
"We had great finishes at Charlotte last year," said Keller. "Charlotte was a track I typically had a tough time at and in fact never really enjoyed. But we are taking the same car we ran in both races last year and had a decent run with at Texas in April. If it weren't for a mishap on a pit stop in Texas, we easily would have had a top-five finish there as well.
"I know heading in to this weekend, I have a legitimate chance at winning. With the cars the Albertson's team have been giving me and that Robert Yates horsepower under the hood, I've never been more exited to race at Lowe's Motor Speedway."
A Career Season Already... Keller and the Albertson's team dominated both practices and the race at Nazareth Speedway. The win boosted Keller back to the top of the championship standings for the fourth time this season. He is having a career season in 2002 and looks forward to continuing his success.
"I'm having so much fun this year that I look forward to each and every race," said Keller. "I know there are people out there who think my success this season is a fluke, so I'm determined to prove them wrong. This team dominated the races at Rockingham and Nazareth and has put us in position to battle for the win each and every race. I know what my race team is capable of, and we have worked hard to get where we are. This team is not focused on the championship race, we're focused on winning races that will put us in contention for the championship."