Texaco/Havoline Team Fast Facts:
* Points Position: Jamie McMurray and the Texaco/Havoline team maintained 11th in the overall standings with their sixth-place effort at Atlanta Motor Speedway last weekend. They are 42 points ahead of 12th place and currently leading the bid for the season-ending $1 million bonus for the highest finishing team outside of "The Chase."
* Chassis: Crew Chief Donnie Wingo and the Texaco/Havoline team have selected chassis #403 for this weekend's race at Texas Motor Speedway, which is the same car they finished sixth with last weekend in Atlanta. This is clearly McMurray's favorite car as the team has previously used it in 13 events this season. It also has top-10 finishes at the first California (fourth), first Texas (second), Darlington (sixth) and the first Pocono (10th).
* Texas Tidbit: McMurray has one top-five and three top-10 finishes in three NEXTEL Cup Series starts at the 1.5-mile speedway.
* Get An Autograph for Autism: On Thurs., Jamie McMurray will be at the Texaco Xpress Lube in Ft. Worth, Tex., signing autographs for autism awareness. Up to 300 race fans will be encouraged to make a $10 donation, with proceeds benefiting the Autism Society of America.
Time: 3-4 p.m. CT
Location: 4015 Sycamore School Rd., Ft. Worth, Tex. 76133
* "Shine On" Diecast Car Sweepstakes: Forty two lucky participants have the chance to win a complete set of four limited edition No. 42 Texaco/Havoline "Shine On" diecast cars signed by Jamie McMurray. To register, visit www.texacohavoline42.com. The replica cars driven by McMurray at Texas (April), Charlotte (May), Sonoma and Talladega (Oct.) are a part of the "Shine On" series celebrating the history of the Texaco brand with four retro logos on the hood. The sweepstakes began on Sept. 20 and ends on Nov. 30.
Jamie McMurray on Texas Motor Speedway:
"The Texaco/Havoline team is carrying a lot of momentum into Texas and we're hoping to keep it going with another good run this weekend. We're coming off two straight top-10 finishes and we need to continue that run in order to secure 11th-place in the final standings. The points are really close and one bad finish could really hurt our chances.
"We're taking the same car we finished sixth with last week at Atlanta and it's the same car we finished second with at Texas earlier in the year. We put all three of the Ganassi Racing cars in the top five in Texas and we've all been running well at the mile and a half tracks. I expect us to run strong this weekend, and I wouldn't be surprised if all of us are competing for the win on Sunday."