* Jamie McMurray has recorded 10 starts at Richmond International Raceway with two finishes in the top 10. * A "Crownworthy" Weekend -- McMurray will pilot the No. 26 Crown Royal Ford Fusion in this weekend's "Crown Royal presents the Dan Lowry...
* Jamie McMurray has recorded 10 starts at Richmond International Raceway with two finishes in the top 10.
* A "Crownworthy" Weekend -- McMurray will pilot the No. 26 Crown Royal Ford Fusion in this weekend's "Crown Royal presents the Dan Lowry 400."
* After finishing eighth at Martinsville Speedway, McMurray has recorded three more top-20 finishes at Texas, Phoenix and Talladega.
* Richmond is one of only five tracks where McMurray has yet to lead a lap -- the others are Atlanta, Las Vegas, Phoenix and Pocono.
* With 195 career Sprint Cup starts under his belt, McMurray has logged two wins, 25 top fives, 65 top 10's and three pole awards.
McMurray on racing at Richmond International Raceway: "First off, this is a huge weekend for the entire Crown Royal team and Dan Lowry. I had the opportunity to meet Dan at the unveiling we hosted in Las Vegas earlier this year, and I know how excited he is for this weekend's race. It's funny, after last year's race, Jim Stewart was a celebrity; he was signing autographs and being asked for pictures. It's really remarkable to have a sporting event named solely after you. I know this is a big weekend for Dan and everyone at Crown Royal and Diageo. Hopefully, we can take our No. 26 Crown Royal Ford Fusion to Richmond this weekend and have a great run for the team.
"We had a really good test at Phoenix earlier this year, and a lot of the data we collected should be able to transfer over to the Richmond setup for this weekend's race. We've started to turn our season around over the last couple of races. After our top-10 run at Martinsville, we've been able to finish in the top 20 each race after. We are taking the same Ford Fusion that we ran well with in Martinsville, and can hopefully have a good run this weekend in Richmond."
Crew Chief Larry Carter on racing at Richmond International Raceway: "All the guys on the No. 26 Crown Royal team are looking forward to our race this weekend. Crown Royal has a huge weekend coming up, and there would be nothing more we'd want than to have a great run for them. We had a pretty decent test at Phoenix that should help us out with this weekend's race. The last few weeks we've been able to put together a few good races. Last weekend at Talladega, I felt we had a great car, but were caught up in a couple of wrecks. The No. 26 Crown Royal team was able to repair the damage and salvage a good finish. The No. 26 pit crew has done a great job with stepping up our pit stops, which has transferred into our team gaining positions off pit road, which certainly helps with track position. It seems like more than ever before, track position has become so important at every track we visit. We'll go out there this weekend, keep our nose clean and hopefully have a strong run."