Ragan on racing at Richmond International Raceway: "Richmond is one of my favorite tracks to race at. It's a great track and Saturday night racing is always a lot of fun for us as drivers, but is also fun for the fans that come out to watch the...
Ragan on racing at Richmond International Raceway:
"Richmond is one of my favorite tracks to race at. It's a great track and Saturday night racing is always a lot of fun for us as drivers, but is also fun for the fans that come out to watch the race. We've run well at Richmond in the past and I really look forward to being fast Saturday night."
Crew chief Jimmy Fennig on racing at Richmond International Raceway:
"Last weekend was a step in the right direction, but now we need to keep moving forward. It all comes down to points and we need to keep making solid runs and trying for top-10 finishes. Richmond is a good track for David and we should be able to get a good run."
* Ragan has a total of four starts at Richmond. His best finish was in the fall of 2007 where he qualified eighth and finished third.
* Out of a possible 1610 laps at Richmond in his four prior starts, Ragan has competed 1609, making his percentage of laps completed 99.9 percent.
* Ragan has competed four times in the Nationwide Series at Richmond. His best finish came in the spring of 2008 where he qualified ninth and finished fourth.
* Ragan also has one Camping World Truck Series start at Richmond. In 2004 Ragan qualified and finish 35th.
* The Charlotte Service Center is this week's Maximum Center. The Southeast Region Center will have its 'CLT' Freight Service Center three-letter-alpha code on a special package car logo on the wing of David's No. 6 UPS Freight Ford Fusion. The Charlotte Service Center was chosen for its outstanding initiatives and scores received for service.