No. 40 TEAM FACTS: * Chassis: Marlin and the Coors Light crew will bring chassis ...
No. 40 TEAM FACTS:
* Chassis: Marlin and the Coors Light crew will bring chassis #303 to Pocono for the Pennsylvania 500 this weekend. This is the same car that placed fourth at Rockingham and Bristol, 14th at Darlington and 29th at Dover.
* Special Paint Scheme: In support of its new low-carb light lager, Aspen Edge, Coors Brewing Company will display a special Aspen Edge paint scheme this weekend for the Pennsylvania 500 at Pocono Raceway.
* Testing: Marlin was fastest on Tuesday testing last week at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in preparation for the Brickyard 400 in two weeks.
* Racing at Pocono: Earlier this season at Pocono, Marlin was running 16th on lap 121 when the Coors Light Dodge got caught up with Scott Wimmer. He ended up taking the checkered flag in the 31st position.
* NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings: Marlin's 21st-place finish at New Hampshire last weekend elevated him one spot to 18th in NEXTEL Cup championship points. The Coors Light Dodge now sits 307 points out of 10th place.