FAST FACTS * Matt Kenseth returns to one of the 10 tracks which he has already notched a top-five finish this season. * Pocono is one of 14 tracks (including North Carolina Speedway in Rockingham) where Kenseth has scored three or more...
* Matt Kenseth returns to one of the 10 tracks which he has already notched a top-five finish this season.
* Pocono is one of 14 tracks (including North Carolina Speedway in Rockingham) where Kenseth has scored three or more top-five finishes in his career.
* Kenseth has led only 26 laps in 13 races at Pocono, the lowest total number of laps led at any track where Kenseth has 10 or more starts.
* Kenseth is third in total laps led in 2006 with 640, second in total laps completed with 5571, and tied for second in lead-lap finishes with 17.
* Kenseth's fifth-place finish at Pocono last month broke a two race streak at the 2.5-mile triangle where he had failed to finish on the lead lap.
Kenseth on racing at Pocono Raceway:
"Someone asked me the other week if there is any change in Pocono from one race to the next. I don't know about Pocono changing that much. I'm a bad guy to ask that. I don't feel like I do a very good job when I go there. The only thing I notice when I go back there, there's a different route or there's a different bump or hole in the asphalt or something, it seems like the place gets real bumpy real fast. That's the only thing maybe I notice different. They redid the curb in the tunnel turn the last few races, something like that. I don't know if the track really changes that much."
Crew Chief Robbie Reiser on racing at Pocono Raceway:
"Pocono you just have to pick your poison. It becomes nearly impossible to get the car exactly right in all three corners because they're so much different. So, you pick the most important corner and try to get your car as good as possible for that one. Then adjust for the other corners as best you can without compromising what you've got in the first one. We're bringing a car that was pretty good for us in the Chase last year and hasn't ran but once in 2006 and that was the All-Star race. We think it's going to be a little more competitive than the car we took to Pocono last month and maybe give us a better shot at this thing."