* Kasey Kahne and the No. 9 Budweiser Ford team return to Pocono Raceway for the second time in 2010 for Sunday's Sunoco Red Cross Pennsylvania 500. The team has scored one win (June 2008), three top fives and five top-10 finishes in 13 previous...
* Kasey Kahne and the No. 9 Budweiser Ford team return to Pocono Raceway for the second time in 2010 for Sunday's Sunoco Red Cross Pennsylvania 500. The team has scored one win (June 2008), three top fives and five top-10 finishes in 13 previous starts at Pocono. They've also scored two pole awards, led 150 laps and have an average starting position of 8.3 and an average finish of 16.4.
* When the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams competed at Pocono Raceway in June, Kahne qualified eighth and was headed toward a top-10 run when a last-lap accident relegated him to a 27th-place finish.
* Kahne will pull double duty at Pocono this weekend, competing in the first-ever NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event at the track in the No. 18 entry for Kyle Busch Motorsports. While Kahne has only two previous starts in the Truck Series, he found his way to Victory Lane on both occasions in November 2004 at Darlington (S.C.) Raceway and Homestead-Miami Speedway.
* Next Thursday, Aug. 5, Kasey Kahne will compete in the Battle at the Grove at Williams Grove Speedway in Mechanicsburg, Pa. In addition to sprint car racing with Kahne, the charitable event will include dirt late model action featuring fellow NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Kyle Busch. Additional details and ticket information are available at www.battleatthegrove.com.
Kasey Kahne discusses racing at Pocono Raceway:
What are the keys to success at Pocono? "The straight-aways are so long, you need to get all of the speed down them that you can so your car can come off of turn three as fast as possible. I've always liked the uniqueness of the three different corners and the challenge that it presents to the teams to set up your car to be fast at each of the different ends."