Bobby Labonte on racing at Pocono Raceway: "Pocono is an interesting track, it's definitely not like any other track we go to and it's probably the most strung out of races all year. You have to really be ready for a long day when it comes ...
Bobby Labonte on racing at Pocono Raceway:
"Pocono is an interesting track, it's definitely not like any other track we go to and it's probably the most strung out of races all year. You have to really be ready for a long day when it comes to nutrition and hydration. I've had a couple wins and a few top fives there. You have to really find your line and stay on it.
"I'm looking forward to getting back to the track this week. I feel like myself, Ben (Leslie) and the guys got it together last week and it was frustrating that we got a penalty like that when we had a good race car. I know we're all looking forward to a solid finish in Pocono."
Crew chief Ben Leslie on racing at Pocono Raceway:
"Last week I saw this team come together in the pits and on the track. The guys have started really getting Bobby out of the box fast and Bobby's really been racing what we give him hard. I think we're in for a good weekend in Pocono."
Team: No. 96 Ask.com Ford Fusion
* Labonte has recorded three wins, five top-five and seven top-10 finishes in 32 starts at Pocono Raceway.
* In his first start, Labonte finished 20th (1993).
* This weekend will mark Labonte's 560th start in the Sprint Cup series and 165th start at a super speedway.
* Labonte has an average start of 16th and an average finish of 18th at the 2.5-mile tri-oval.
* In 6,285 possible laps, Labonte has completed 5,952, a 94.7 percent consistency or having a DNF only five times in 32 starts.