Bobby Labonte on racing at Michigan International Speedway:
"I love racing at Michigan. It's a track that as a race car driver, you really look forward to because you have so many options. You can race high, you can race low, and pretty much anywhere in between. It's just plain fun as a driver. I've won a few times there and have a few poles there. I think Yates has a really strong intermediate track program even though our performance hasn't exactly shown it this year. I'm really looking forward to racing this weekend at Michigan in our No. 96 Ask.com Ford Fusion."
Crew chief Ben Leslie on racing at Michigan International Speedway:
"Bobby is good at this track. I think we'll have a solid race this weekend in Michigan. I think we've got a great package for the car and we're going to do everything we can do get a top-10 finish. It's time for a successful weekend for the Ask.com team."
Bobby Labonte -- Fast Facts
Team: No. 96 Ask.com Ford Fusion
Chassis: RK-530 Last Outing: Coke 600, Finished 12th
* Labonte has three wins, nine top-five and 16 top-10 finishes at Michigan International Speedway, finishing in the top-10 48.5 percent of the time.
* Labonte has sat on the pole four times while starting in the top-ten 16 times at the two-mile intermediate track.
* In 33 starts, Labonte has only three DNFs on record and only one since 1993.
* In Brooklyn, Mich., Labonte has an average start of 13.3 and an average finish of 14.5.
* Michigan International Speedway is Labonte's favorite track for many reasons but mostly for its many grooves.