Historical Data * Total Dodge NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Wins: 201 * Last Dodge NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Win: Kurt Busch, 6/29/08, Loudon, NH, 317.4-miles, 1.058-mile track, 2008 Lenox Industrial Tools 301 * First Dodge NASCAR Sprint Cup...
* Total Dodge NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Wins: 201
* Last Dodge NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Win: Kurt Busch, 6/29/08, Loudon, NH, 317.4-miles, 1.058-mile track, 2008 Lenox Industrial Tools 301
* First Dodge NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Win at NHMS: Ward Burton, New England 300 (2002), 92.342 mph avg. speed
* First Dodge NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Win at this event: Ryan Newman, Sylvania 300 (2005), 95.891 mph avg. speed
Dodge at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
* The 11 Dodge teams entered in the Sylvania 300 will seek the manufacturer's 202nd victory in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Kasey Kahne recorded the 200th win by Dodge in the Pocono 500 at Pocono Raceway in June. Dodge teams have posted 41 wins since the manufacturer returned to NASCAR's premier series in 2001 (including four this year) after being out of the sport since 1977.
* Dodge driver Ryan Newman has started from the pole four times at NHMS, more than any other driver. Newman holds the track qualifying record of 133.357 mph (28.561 sec.) set in September, 2003.
* Bill Elliott, driving the No. 9 Dodge Dealers/UAW Dodge, became the oldest pole winner during the 2002 New England 300. Elliott was 46 years, 9 months, 13 days old.
Dodge Drivers at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
* Kurt Busch (No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge Charger) won the rain-shortened NHMS spring event (284 of 301 laps). Busch has three victories and six top-10 finishes in 15 starts at NHMS.
* Kasey Kahne (No. 9 Budweiser Dodge Charger) will be making his 10th career start at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. In nine previous starts at NHMS, Kahne has one top-five and four top-10 finishes. Kahne's best finish of fourth came in his second start; he started 12th and led 31 laps.
* Elliott Sadler (No. 19 Stanley Tools Dodge Charger) recorded his first top-five finish of the 2008 season in the June event. Sadler has won three Sprint Cup races along with 18 top-five and 61 top-10 finishes in 347 career starts. He has started from the pole seven times.
* Ryan Newman (No. 12 Kodak Dodge Charger) has two wins, four poles, five top-five and nine top-10 finishes in 13 NASCAR Cup Series starts at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Newman won his first career NASCAR Cup Series race at the Loudon track in September 2002. He won the rain-shortened event from the pole position, leading 143 of 207 laps. Newman holds the track qualifying record at NHMS. He turned the record-setting lap in September 2003 of 133.357 mph (28.561 seconds). Newman holds the record for most poles at the 1.058-mile oval with four (9/02, 9/03, 7/04 and 7/06).
-credit: dodge motorsports