Edwards on racing at New Hampshire International Speedway: "I like New Hampshire; it's one of my favorite tracks. It's flat and fast and it puts a lot of things in the driver's hands. Unfortunately we didn't have the best finish last weekend at...
Edwards on racing at New Hampshire International Speedway:
"I like New Hampshire; it's one of my favorite tracks. It's flat and fast and it puts a lot of things in the driver's hands. Unfortunately we didn't have the best finish last weekend at Sonoma, so it will be really important for us to run well at Loudon. We had a really strong run there last year in the summer, so hopefully we'll be able to repeat that success.
"This weekend we are also running a special New England-themed paint scheme. I can' t say just yet what it is, but I know the fans will get a real kick out the No. 99 new look for the weekend."
Crew Chief, Bob Osborne on racing New Hampshire International Speedway:
"New Hampshire is a great track that really suits Carl's driving style. It's flat; it's fast and is really a driver's track. Over the past few weeks the team has really improved so much and we've started running up front and contending for wins. This weekend should be no exception."
"Loudon is sort of another home track for us at Roush Fenway racing. It would be really awesome to get a win for our team there."
* Carl Edwards will make his sixth NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series start at New Hampshire International Speedway. In his previous starts Edwards has achieved one top-five and five top-20 finishes.
* Edwards best finish at Loudon is second place, captured in July 2006
* Edwards is currently sixth in NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series point standings with 2019 points, 519 points behind leader, Jeff Gordon
* This weekend the No. 99 will run a special New England-themed paint scheme
* Edwards and his Roush Fenway Racing teammates will participate in the pre-game ceremonies this Friday, June 29 at Fenway Park. All five drivers, along with team co-owners Jack Roush and John Henry will be on hand as the Boston Red Sox take on the Texas Rangers