* RCR at Vegas ... In 33 overall starts at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, RCR Chevrolets have earned six top-five and 11 top-10 finishes with five different drivers -- Clint Bowyer, Jeff Burton, Dale Earnhardt, Kevin Harvick and Mike...
* RCR at Vegas ... In 33 overall starts at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, RCR Chevrolets have earned six top-five and 11 top-10 finishes with five different drivers -- Clint Bowyer, Jeff Burton, Dale Earnhardt, Kevin Harvick and Mike Skinner. Bowyer's runner-up finish last March is RCR's best showing at the mile-and-a-half oval.
* Four Trophies Missing from the Case ... RCR has earned a Sprint Cup Series victory at 18 of the 22 tracks on the 2010 schedule. The only tracks on the current schedule where RCR hasn't earned wins are Auto Club Speedway, Homestead-Miami Speedway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Kansas Speedway. Additionally, RCR has Sprint Cup Series wins at 21 tracks overall, including North Wilkesboro (N.C.), Riverside (Calif.) and Rockingham (N.C.), which are no longer on the schedule.
* Get to the Points ... All three of RCR's Sprint Cup Series drivers are in the top five of the overall championship point standings heading into the third race of the 2010 season. Thirty-one markers separate point leader Harvick and Burton's fifth-place tally. Bowyer is second in the point standings, 19 points in arrears to Harvick.
* California Rewind ... All RCR-prepared Chevrolets finished in the top eight in last weekend's Auto Club 500 in Fontana, Calif. After being slapped with speeding penalties during scheduled pit stops just short of halfway, both Harvick and Burton rebounded to finish second and third, respectively. Bowyer was a mainstay in the top 10 for the majority of the first half before debris on the grill of the No. 33 Chevrolet, three separate times, resulted in the Emporia, Kan., native losing a lap to the leaders. He was awarded the Lucky Dog on the day's final caution period and, in the closing 20 laps, Bowyer gained nine spots to finish eighth.