ELLIOTT SADLER QUOTES: "With Josh (Browne, team director) back on the pit box, our team is at full strength. We had a good test at Las Vegas. The track is definitely different, but I think we adapted quickly during the test and have a ...
ELLIOTT SADLER QUOTES:
"With Josh (Browne, team director) back on the pit box, our team is at full strength. We had a good test at Las Vegas. The track is definitely different, but I think we adapted quickly during the test and have a good handle on making our Dodge Charger fast. The key will be getting the car balanced and handling on the new surface. That will be our focus in practice. We have plenty of data from the test for a baseline. Now we will use that data to prepare the car for the race. It's the UAW/DaimlerChrysler 400 and I'm excited to run our Dodge Charger with the race logo on the hood. Getting the No. 19 Dodge Dealers/UAW Dodge Charger to victory lane is our objective."
* Sadler was the quickest car during January testing at the remodeled Vegas facility. He posted the fastest lap of 188.772 mph in chassis No. 143.
* In eight Nextel Cup starts at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Sadler's best finish of sixth came in 2004.
* 2005 marked Sadler's best qualifying effort at Vegas; he was able to start on the outside pole.
* His average start is 18.6 along with an average finish of 26.6 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
* The No. 19 Dodge Charger will be running a special UAW/DaimlerChrysler 400 hood decal this weekend.