Ragan on racing at Kansas Speedway: "Hopefully we can get our UPS Ford in gear this weekend. We are trying a lot of different things as the season winds downs and we look forward to the next race every week as it gives us a chance to improve and...
Ragan on racing at Kansas Speedway:
"Hopefully we can get our UPS Ford in gear this weekend. We are trying a lot of different things as the season winds downs and we look forward to the next race every week as it gives us a chance to improve and get things turned around. Our goal is to get back to the top 10 where we belong. We've got our silver UPS Freight paint scheme this weekend and I would really like to get a good finish with it."J
Crew chief Jimmy Fennig on racing at Kansas Speedway:
"Our UPS Ford has a little different look to it this weekend since we've got Freight back on board for the second time this year. Kansas is a place we only visit once a year, but it's a good track for David. We'll try out some new things this weekend and hopefully get a good finish out of it."
* For the second and final time this season, UPS Freight will be featured on the No. 6 Ford Fusion. David ran the same design earlier this season in Richmond.
* Ragan has two prior Sprint Cup starts at Kansas Speedway. With those two starts Ragan has an average qualifying position of 15th and finishing position of 12th.
* Ragan has two prior Nationwide starts at Kansas Speedway. His best finish came in the fall of 2008 where he qualified ninth and finished third.
* Ragan has one prior Camping World Truck Series start at Kansas Speedway. In 2006 he qualified third and finished sixth.
* UPS Maximum Center Recognition-KansasSpeedway The Wichita North Center (SLIC - 6720) in the Kansas District was selected as the UPS Maximum Center featured on David's car at Kansas Speedway. The center's 6720 SLIC number will be featured on the wing of the No. 6 UPS Freight Ford Fusion.