Sterling Marlin, ...
Sterling Marlin, #40 Coors Light Dodge
COORS LIGHT TEAM FACTS---
* Kansas Speedway: In the inaugural Kansas Speedway race on Sept. 30, 2001, Marlin started in 19th position and earned a 5th place finish. He led one lap during the event.
* Chassis: The Coors Light team is taking a brand new chassis (#207) to Kansas Speedway.
* Track Milestone: Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates driver Jason Leffler won the inaugural NASCAR Winston Cup Pole at Kansas Speedway on Sept. 28, 2001.
* Marlin led the NASCAR Winston Cup point standings for 25 consecutive races (Rockingham to Richmond). He is the only driver to rank in the top-10 since the Daytona 500 in February 2001. Marlin has scored 14 top-10 finishes in 27 races this season and 19 top-15 finishes.
* Marlin has finished outside of the top-20 in the last three races. His has finished outside of the top-20 a total of seven times this season.
UPCOMING APPEARANCES ---
* Thursday, Sept. 26, 7pm - 9pm, Kelly's, Westport, KS
Coors show car:
* Friday, Sept. 27, 11am - 3pm, Royal Liquors, 103rd and State line, Kansas City, MO
* Friday, Sept. 27, 4pm - 7pm, Lukas Liquors, 7541 W. 199th Street, Overland Park, KS