No. 40 TEAM FACTS: * Chassis: The Coors Light team will race chassis ...
No. 40 TEAM FACTS:
* Chassis: The Coors Light team will race chassis #205 at Homestead-Miami Speedway this weekend. Marlin piloted this car to a 23rd-place finish at Texas Motor Speedway two weeks ago, 16th and 20th place finishes at both Atlanta Motor Speedway events and a 32nd-place finish at the first Dover.
* Last year at Homestead-Miami: After starting 38th, Marlin ended the 2004 season with a 16th-place finish at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Marlin finished the season with three top-five and seven top-10 finishes.
* Homestead-Miami Speedway Stats: In five starts Marlin has one top-five qualifying effort and one top-five and two top-10 finishes. His average starting spot at Miami is 25th and his average finish is 15th.
* NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings: Marlin is 30th in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings after his 34th-place finish at Phoenix last weekend. The No. 40 Dodge, however, is 26th in owner points.
* Closing Time: This will be Marlin's last start in the No. 40 Coors Light Dodge. He will be moving to another team for the 2006 season. In 271 starts over eight seasons in the Coors Light Dodge Marlin has four wins, two poles, 27 top-five and 63 top-10 finishes.