Sterling Marlin, No. 40 Coors Light Dodge No. 40 TEAM FACTS: * Chassis: Sterling Marlin and the Coors Light team are taking chassis ...
Sterling Marlin, No. 40 Coors Light Dodge
No. 40 TEAM FACTS:
* Chassis: Sterling Marlin and the Coors Light team are taking chassis #203 to California Speedway this weekend. This car has only run one other time this season at Texas where it placed 26th.
* Is that the Coors Light Dodge?: No your eyes are not deceiving you, the Coors Light Dodge paint scheme is altered this weekend at California Speedway. Starting this weekend the car will sport a new paint scheme for the rest of the season.
* Top Finishes: Marlin has already posted three top-10 finishes in nine races this season.
* California Speedway: Marlin has finished in the top-10 for the past three races at California Speedway.
* Qualifying at California: Marlin's highest qualifying effort at California Speedway is 14th which he did in 1998.
* NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings: Marlin sits 14th in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup points standings.
* Last chance to vote!: Fans have until the end of the month to vote for one of three different No. 40 Prilosec OTC paint schemes, to be run later this season, on www.prilosecotc.com.